Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6 lbs down but cant seem to drop more

2»

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Bump
  • SkiMummy
    SkiMummy Posts: 33 Member
    I also have occasional 'stalls', but then drop a reasonable mount of weight quite quickly. I just try to be consistent and not look at the number on the scale too often.

The other thing to consider is where you are getting your 'calories burnt' numbers from. Machines give notoriously high readings compared to a personal HR monitor. Maybe you aren't burning as many calories as you think?
  • I lost a total of 92 pounds 5 years ago and have kept it off-make sure you log everything down-I also do weights and cardio-I do 1200 calories-maybe you just have to be patient with yourself-I also do go by the scale too much-I just started doing zumba 2 to 3 times aweek to do something different-I also try to drink atleast 4 to 6 bottles of water- I weigh myself the same time just remember what you have done and give yourself some credit- try something differernt maybe it could be sodium a certain time of the month-also try veg and fruit thay are truly filling-I wish you the best