Why am I not losing weight? Please help.

Options
2»

Replies

• sammieloft91
    Options
    Maybe try exercising half hour before eating breakfast then exercise an hour after breakfast. Lower carb intake.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You're not logging correctly, buy a food scale and measure everything and also throw out the raspberry ketones....

Maybe try exercising half hour before eating breakfast then exercise an hour after breakfast. Lower carb intake.

Why?
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Hey, it's not easy but don't give up. I think the tough part is changing your routine and habits. I'm having a tough time adding exercise. You could try to shift your calories away from one type, like carbs. Lots of people do that. Seemed to help me but now I'm stuck too, probably due to snacking after dinner and not enough exercise. But you'll get things going if you can try different things and stick to them. It will work. I've lost 50 pounds. It's not impossible, just difficult.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

What on earth for?

OP - weigh and measure every bite you eat. Log every morsel. Fuel your workouts. Be consistent and have patience. good luck.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    If you're eating at a calorie deficit and not losing weight, have you checked with your doctor that you do not have any medical issues? Certain conditions (such as an under active thyroid) will make it nearly impossible for you to lose weight.