Insanity help / motivation PLEASE

Options
..would be very much appreciated!!! Feel free to add photos :)

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    nike.jpg
  • klamont2010
    Options
    Started Tuesday, lost 4 pounds! You can do it! Drink water when hungry it helps :)
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    Woohoo! You go girl! Thanks
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    Today was day one.. Eee!
    Amazed at how many water breaks are give (along with being grateful,of course ;) )
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    ..would be very much appreciated!!! Feel free to add photos :)

You can be your only source of motivation, this needs to come from within .. YOU need to push yourself, YOU need to want it, YOU need to put in the work, YOU need to find the drive.... How do you expect me to get you to do all that stuff ...
  • fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started day one of week 2!! Wooohooo I feel great (of course not during the workout lol) I haven't lost weight but I'm counting calories and according to my new weight watchers scale I juat got 3 days ago I'm down 1% body fat so I'll take that. I've been drinking almost a gallon of water every day!
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did 2 months of Insanity around this time last year. Loved it. Ate half my weight loss back... hehehe.
    I am in my second week of it again now :)
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    You guys are amazing :D !
    ..and now we all just keep chuggin'
  • liamfnb1
    liamfnb1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just starting day 10, miles to go yet but every journey starts with 1 small step. No food cravings now and even look forward to 30 minutes sitting on the exercise bike straight from work. When it's cold and dark outside, my exercise gives me a little glow to get me through the evening.
    My motivation is waiting for that moment when someone at work says "Have you lost some weight" and I can just smile and walk on. Lost 13 lbs in week 1 (no doubt loads of fluid) but that's the encouragement I need to really give this a go. As someone earlier said, you're doing this for YOU, not for anyone else......and Good Luck!!
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    *applause*
    And thank you.. Good luck on the rest of your journey,as well!