Please help :(

Options
I need to workout everyday for 2 hours to not gain weight even though I eat healthy and don't go over my limit

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    When are your rest days? What is your overall goal? More information is required as to what you need help with?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I need to workout everyday for 2 hours to not gain weight even though I eat healthy and don't go over my limit

ok.....
  • JackRCarey
    Options
    To be able to not have to workout everyday to maintain my weight
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

eat less
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

eat less

^^yeppp
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Jack, from all your questions I can see you are struggling to find something that works for you. It can be really confusing at times. Why don't you add me and let me know your current stats, weight, height, when and how you work out, what and how much you eat.A neat little summary. Go and gGoogle the scion calculator and figure out your tdee. You will need to take some measurements. Then we can look at this together if you want my support. But please provide me all the information I slaves for, as when you ask partial questions or provide partial data, we can't help you.
  • JamesDanek
    JamesDanek Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I might be making a broad assumption here but...

If you dont train then the next day the scales say you have gone up in weight by maybe a pound or two. you workout like crazy and then the weight goes down...

Am I right?

If so this is perfectly normal. Weight fluctuations happen all the time depending on hydration, food in the stomach, whether you took a dump this morning. My weight floats around by about 5 pounds.

If the scale weight is broadly going down, day to day changes in both directions are of no consequence. Training 2 hours a day every day is simple going to exhaust you.

Try only weighing yourself once a week or even once a fortnight and dont stress. Its bad for you ok? :-)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    OK Jack, take a deep breath, step away from the computer. Relax. Now find a phone book and look up the word Therapist. Find the phone number, give it a call, tell them all your issues and they'll hook you up with someone nice that can talk you through this. Maybe they'll teach you how to read a label and possibly think for yourself while they deal with your body issues.