Hello...Week one down and Im excited!!

Options
I am Sheryl and I am new to MFP! I have done Weight Watchers, LA Weight Loss, and Sparkpeople. I need to lose 20 lbs as a mini goal because I have some health issues that my doctor says I need to be about 20 lbs less to do anything about =( I also quit smoking 3 weeks ago and feel great! I have a husband and step daughter and 3 fur babies...all DOGS! Im not a cat person, used to be but, I have a siberian Husky and she loves herself some kitty kats! I love the outdoors and sports! I also love to be a girl and dress up and dance! Please visit my blog and follow me:

fatgirlhikes.blogspot.com

I look forward to being on this journey with you!!

Replies

• karen1003
    Options
    Welcome! I love how optimistic and upbeat you sound! Sending a friend request....we can motivate each other! :)
  • dmbutler9
    Options
    Welcome aboard!

I've got fur-babies, too - Rotties! Big 'ol kissy-face lap dogs!
  • smilehello
    smilehello Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    That is AWESOME--congrats on quitting smoking and on your amazing hiking habits (those pics on your site look fabulous!) You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work Sheryl!
  • dgillandersjr
    Options
    good job on quitting smoking! good luck with your WL goals!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is my first week and I have already lost 7 pounds. I am so excited and its because of the support I have gotten from the follks on this site. We can all use as many friends as we can get to help us through this journey. Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck.