Hello!

Options
Hello!

I have this app on my iPhone and have only just realised how much better the website is, and also I was not very good at filling in the information EVERY day! But I have decided to be more dedicated to my cause! Horrah!

So I am looking forward to getting on track! I have just taken up running! I have myself a pair of the Reebok Runtones so that will hopefully aid the process! I am aiming to be able to run 5K by Mid September (actually it may be jog, that sounds like a very short amount of time considering the date... but I am hoping to achieve it!

I have about 6lbs that I want to loose! So I am hoping this website will help! Although I do have a bit of a sweet tooth and LOVE jelly sweets, they are simply divine!

Just one question, what classes as 1 glass of water? How much liquid are we talking here?

Anyway! I would thought I would introduce myself, I am 22 years old from Hampshire, UK. Currently on my summer break from university. I study in Art History in Manchester term time, I am thinking of getting into the publishing side of things as a career but I am not entirely sure!

If anyone lives in the Farnborough area of Hampshire and wants a running partner let me know! I could be your running friend till September!

Seeya!

Replies

• kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1 cup of water = 8 OZ. Recommended at 8 cups per day (minimum) = 64 oz. of water.
    Welcome
  • rockinkkr
    Options
    new here getting started hope I can get healther and get myself to loss weight for me !! I let it just add and add on I just need to DO IT!!! kathi