Just Starting.....For ME!

Options
And this time it is for ME!! Today is Day 1 of tracking. I signed up a Long time ago and never used My Fitness Pal. I realized that it will not work if I don't actually use it. So, here I am.

I have the exercise thing down pat now. Twice a day, 5 days week for the last 2 months. Now I have to start watching what is going into my mouth. Actually I have to start controling what goes into my mouth. ha ha haha ha

Wish me luck. The holidays are coming.

Replies

• LVCeltGirl
    Options
    And this time it is for ME!! Today is Day 1 of tracking. I signed up a Long time ago and never used My Fitness Pal. I realized that it will not work if I don't actually use it. So, here I am.

I have the exercise thing down pat now. Twice a day, 5 days week for the last 2 months. Now I have to start watching what is going into my mouth. Actually I have to start controling what goes into my mouth. ha ha haha ha

Wish me luck. The holidays are coming.

Good luck in your journey and welcome! It seems like there should be a welcome in there somewhere!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It can be tough at first changing what you eat. Stick with it though, this realy works!
  • perfecttx
    Options
    You'll definitely make your goal by June if you keep it up! You're right, tools don't work if you don't use them. I went through a few before I found this one. I especially like it because it links to the app on my phone, which is easy to use. Especially the bar code scanner. Good luck!
  • GoalByJune
    Options
    Thank you very much for all the support.