How do i get rid of belly flab???

Options
Ok, can anyone give me some advice on getting rid of belly flab... i eat right and workout but its coming off soooooo slow!!! Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of it quicker or what you have done to get rid of yours!!! Any help is very much appreciated!!!!

Replies

• megan00
    megan00 Posts: 16
    Options
    From my own experience doing sit up helps get rid of belly fat. Belly fat is so stubborn and its difficult to shed but maybe 100sit ups per day can speed up the process.
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    Certain foods, gluttans, sugar, etc can cause bloating and swelling. Try staying away from flour and sugar for a couple of days and see if you get a flat stomach.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    its flab, not bloating..... i notice it when i do downward dogs and things like that.... i can grab a handful of it!!! i weigh 137lbs and dont know how to get the weight of my stomach!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I admit it, I clicked on this to see what advice popped up. Other then pilates, I haven't brought the muscles to the surface.
  • Anita1271
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio and more Cardio. That is the only thing I heard will work, it will be a slow process though :(