Weird NSV to be proud about.

Options
tristaj90
tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
Recently I was comenting about how loose my bras have been. I decided to go online for Victoria's secret and order some new ones. I took care of the sizing through their measurement calculator. I was shocked to see the size I was supposed to order, but I figured I could just return it at a VS store if they didn't fit.

When I started my weight loss journey in March of 2012 I had been wearing 38D bras.. (that was the biggest I've ever needed). The bras I was recently in that were loose were 36Cs.... NOW I'm in 34Bs :)

I know a lot of guys would comment and say that bigger boobs are better, but I am just so happy to have lost that much off my breasts especially with how stretched out they felt after having a child...

So along with my jeans size going from 22 to 6, my shirts from XL-S/M and weight from 234-142, I can now say my bras went from 38D-34B..

I also figured my ring size went from about a 9 to a 6.25-6.5...

Just more to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season.. :)

Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are great NSVs! I am actually really excited to lose some ring sizes, so thank you so much for mentioning that!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. great job!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great Job! bra size is not something that we think about, but I have gone from a 44 c to a 40 D and I still have a ways to go.
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yay for smaller bra sizes! I, too, was happy to go down a few...38DD/DDD to a 36C/D. I don't think I'll ever reach my desired 34B size as I've always been chesty. But, I feel so much more comfortable exercising now.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Yay for smaller bra sizes! I, too, was happy to go down a few...38DD/DDD to a 36C/D. I don't think I'll ever reach my desired 34B size as I've always been chesty. But, I feel so much more comfortable exercising now.

You are very on target mentioning the fact that it's much more comfortable while exercising now. Guys will never understand how much in the way they get!! LOL.
    I told my husband how they've gotten smaller and he said "oh I didn't notice" so I guess I should take it as a good thing? He really doesn't see a change so that means he doesn't care about my chest size right?
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Smaller breasts = more perks in the nursing home!

You know the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall?" Think about that in terms of boobs and ageing. I'll take my smaller size any day.
  • tristaj90
    Options
    Smaller breasts = more perks in the nursing home!

You know the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall?" Think about that in terms of boobs and ageing. I'll take my smaller size any day.

That is also another really good point. I am already not liking the sag, thank God for bras :) I'm sure if I had still had my Ds through getting older it would just become more of a depressing issue..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!