New here...but not new to dieting

Options
:smile: It's funny, you think you are doing well, you have all the "tools" you know every carbohydrate count from everything from pickles less than 1 gram and only 5 calories......to chicken cordon bleu...lets not even remind me. Yet I keep coming to the same place 15 -20 pounds of unwanted weight. I have done every diet known to mankind and as soon as the counselor is gone or the book got boring or I just didn't have time to add the 30 plus ingredients...yes the meal tasted wonderful but I was finally done eating at midnight, then diet rule of thumb number 23 you can't go to bed otherwise you won't burn all those calories and you just put another roll on my upper thigh...yeah there and my calves is where the weight likes to go... so since I love my Droid and tripped upon this application...I think the accountability will be a big help that and it's free and hey in this economy that works! Now hopefully I, too, can find some inspiration from regular folks out there like me...not the Valerie Bertenelli's Marie Osmond and Queen Latifah's out there, who I adore! I just can't afford the personal trainers and don't think I will be ever asked on Dancing with the Stars. Good luck to all of you out there!

Replies

• KellieMcMurdy
    KellieMcMurdy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I"ve been here for a couple weeks and it's a huge help to me. I'm like you I get bored with things easily but I'm determined this time ... I have to for my health ... but you won't get more ordinary than I am. I'm a SAHM with 2 boys 21 mos and 3 1/2 ... my hubby owns an excavating business so we have really weird schedules which doesn't help much if at all. Anyway, you're welcome to friend me if you'd like and good luck!