Workout Attire??

Options
2»

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    My motto is if it works for you, use it. I say go for it!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    If I can pull this off, I think you'll be fine...

20131031_201251.jpg

Post Halloween lifting session...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand people who work out in jeans.

I'm a judgemental ish- sure fine whatever. call me what you want.

can't stand it. I have no real legitimate reason for it- but it really bothers me.

Pack your bag- go work out.
    If you're the desperate- go out on lunch- buy sweats. then go work out.
    Or go do an at home work out.

I have bought entire workout stuff before because I forgot it. It's worth it to me. That and I almost always am wearing stuff I can't workout in.

My solution for avoiding that is to keep spare stuff in my car- I always have a bag of socks, pants, bra and tanks in my car for emergency's when I forget an article of clothing. much easier than trying to work out in jeans.

But as someone else said- if it works for you and you can sack up and go- then go.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The kind of workout I could actually do in my non-stretchy jeans would be pretty limited, so I might just take a walk instead. I agree with the PPs who suggest spare sets of workout clothes in your car and/or office. People will judge you if you are in jeans at the gym, because that's what people do...must hammer down the nail that sticks up. Whether you care about that is up to you.
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Leave a back up set of clothes in the trunk of your car. The trick is to remember to replace them for the next time.