Girlfriend jeans, yea or nay

Options

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Before the last couple of years when the skinny jean became super trendy again, I had no idea that any man ever in life ever wore skinny jeans, in any era. And I am totally against it. I don't care how thin, built, attractive. No man needs skin-tight pants. EVER. That is just my opinion though, and I don't really judge but I know what I like to see and what I don't like to see and to me a man in skin-tight pants is not manly enough. But hey, to each his own. I already have a boyfriend and he's manly in every way, so I could care less what the rest of world's population of men does LOL

Thanks for your honest opinion. And if you and your boyfriend ever break up please let me know and I will adjust my fashion sense accordingly. :flowerforyou:
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I... I just... Don't like skinny jeans on anyone tbh :P
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Please tell me this is a joke! :laugh: :laugh:

:wink:
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Hell no!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

cannot-be-unseen.jpg
  • ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm forty-something. I say nay. You're cute, and the jeans detract from that. You do not want the woman's first thought to be, "Wow, look at those jeans". You want her to think, "Look at that smile" (or eyes, or whatever they're into...) Dress neat, clean and comfortable for you and your personality and interests.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I say nay, though they are popular with the young kids jr high, high school, college but it doesnt mean they look good. My 17 yr old son who is 6ft 2inch and 230 lbs wears them he also wears a furry tail hooked onto his pant loop with size 15 black vans Lol just saying he thinks this look is cool, but I remember some of the things I wore in high school ROTFL .......back to the question ummmm NO
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    They make his *kitten* look fat.:smile:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I would not put those on.
    My legs are skinny enough as is....don't need to draw more attention to them.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    So for sexy bum, boot cut....
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I say nay, though they are popular with the young kids jr high, high school, college but it doesnt mean they look good. My 17 yr old son who is 6ft 2inch and 230 lbs wears them he also wears a furry tail hooked onto his pant loop with size 15 black vans Lol just saying he thinks this look is cool, but I remember some of the things I wore in high school ROTFL .......back to the question ummmm NO

LOL He's just going to love having to see that in pictures in about ten years :laugh:
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    No. Please. No.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    If you aren't into the trendy scene due to work or those are the people you are hanging with, then you probably shouldn't. Nothing wrong with dressing trendy as a style but having style to understand when/what/how to dress or wear is more important.

Older people always will judge you on wearing something different, when I was younger I didn't understand how come they don't understand or fashion but now as I got older I get that we just became less and less open to change as we age.

So if you have the personality to pull it off go for it, otherwise a resounding NO.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Only if you're in the punk scene are about 12-20 something years old and pair it with a leather jacket. And only in black.

The blue ones are hideous!

Congrats on almost reaching your goal! I'm sure you have a man friend whose style you like- have him help you.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Faceslide_zpscb70485f.gif
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Only if you're in the punk scene are about 12-20 something years old and pair it with a leather jacket. And only in black.

The blue ones are hideous!

Congrats on almost reaching your goal! I'm sure you have a man friend whose style you like- have him help you.

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating. :angry:

Are you saying I'm........................................................... too old to pull these off?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! If you like it, you buy those girly jeans and wear the heck out of them!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    always, nay....

never
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    no