Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nasty boyfriend's breath..

Replies

• Foodorlife
    Foodorlife Posts: 111 Member
    Doesn't cleanse sinus.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Tell him to start wearing his facemask or respirator.

This is what I was going to suggest. Besides, he should be wearing one! Ew
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Doesn't cleanse sinus.

You don't actually KNOW that's the problem, though... If you just want to cleanse the sinuses there's tons of options. Try a Neti Pot or something. But anything we seem to suggest you seem very unwilling to accept... so, let me just say, Good Luck On Your Journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Foodorlife
    The lack of maturity on this site...smh...

So it's mature to post your boyfriend business all over the internet for strangers to see?

Hmm, maybe you should ponder that.

Did I mention my name?his name?our country?our state?our city?Or even age?Exactly.
  • cjhex
    cjhex Posts: 10 Member
    Does the breath problem lessen when he's away from the job? If it's still a problem after a few days off, maybe it's a medical visit needed?
    I hope he's still looking for another job. Like others have said, regardless of the smell, it can't be doing his health any good.
  • Foodorlife
    Doesn't cleanse sinus.

You don't actually KNOW that's the problem, though... If you just want to cleanse the sinuses there's tons of options. Try a Neti Pot or something. But anything we seem to suggest you seem very unwilling to accept... so, let me just say, Good Luck On Your Journey! :flowerforyou:

What suggestions did I receive? Other then to suck his member or use mouth wash (or face mask, which he already uses) I didn't see any other "help".
  • Foodorlife
    Does the breath problem lessen when he's away from the job? If it's still a problem after a few days off, maybe it's a medical visit needed?
    I hope he's still looking for another job. Like others have said, regardless of the smell, it can't be doing his health any good.

He is off work for only a day..so can't say.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    But did you post something personal and embarrassing that he may one day inadvertently see? Yes.

Because I mean, I'm sure he's not sitting right there beside you posting on this thread right?

I'm sure he doesn't even know you posted his **** here.

And on a side note, what kind of response did you think you would solicit? It's not like any of us here are stinky mouth doctors.

I'm beginning to think the smell if your upper lip.

Because whenever there is a potential medical problem or a relationship issue that I should be talking to my S.O about - I have to check the situation on a fitness forum.
  • Foodorlife
    But did you post something personal and embarrassing that he may one day inadvertently see? Yes.

Because I mean, I'm sure he's not sitting right there beside you posting on this thread right?

And on a side note, what kind of response did you think you would solicit? It's not like any of us here are stinky mouth doctors.

I'm beginning to think the smell if your upper lip.

As a matter of fact he does know this. We both were all over google for awhile but couldn't find anything. So I told him I will just post a question here. So go away.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Pineapple juice has always helped me taste better. ; )

<3
  • Foodorlife
    [/quote]
    "Because whenever there is a potential medical problem or a relationship issue that I should be talking to my S.O about - I have to check the situation on a fitness forum.
    [/quote]"

I did talk to him...goodness.
  • Foodorlife
    Hopefully when you get your next yeast infection, you won't be posting here about how to control the stale cottage cheese smell.

Honey buns, you don't have the authority to tell anyone to go away when you post something on a public forum. Shoulda thought of that before.

Yeast infection and chemical breath are so related?Oh haha. So smart, dang... anyway, I will put you into ignore so I can't see anymore of your immaturity because you are bored out of your mind and have nothing else to do other than troll people. Peace out.
  • Foodorlife
    So your boyfriend is nasty, and he breathes?

My bf is SEXY , his breath from inhaling chemicals is NASTY.Got it now?

It's not that posters fault that your grammar mislead him/her.... no need to be witchy. Maybe the BF has meth breath.. maybe hit's not even his job that's the problem.

Oh my gosh..
  • odusgolp
    Hopefully when you get your next yeast infection, you won't be posting here about how to control the stale cottage cheese smell.

Pfffft.... Speak for yourself, you're gonna know ALL about mine!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member

I'm beginning to think the smell is your upper lip. Try waxing it, maybe some McDonalds got stuck in the hair and rotted.

Some of us actually are doctors and can help with suggestions.

I kind of wish I could see how life turns out for you in say 20 years when your youth is slipping.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

And that is why I :heart: you so much!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

We are all waiting for your next, "you won't believe where i crapped my pants THIS time!".
  • odusgolp

We are all waiting for your next, "you won't believe where i crapped my pants THIS time!".

*hairflip* Patience, my loves. Patience!!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    First off let me say that if you have not considered it, he should go see a Dr. and have the symptoms properly diagnosed. Bad breath or halitosis can be caused by other medical conditions like liver and kidney functions. Also conditions like dry mouth, which could be caused by exposure to chemicals can cause bad breath.Also infections in the lungs, sinuses, or airways can also cause bad breath due to the presence of nasal secretions that may drain into the mouth. Coughing up sputum from lung infections can also cause bad breath. Other factors like the use of tobacco products including chewless tobacco can cause chronic bad breath.

So it could be anything. Chronic bad breath is a medical condition and can be linked to other severe issues you may or may not be showing signs of.

When in doubt go see a Dr....
  • Foodorlife
    First off let me say that if you have not considered it, he should go see a Dr. and have the symptoms properly diagnosed. Bad breath or halitosis can be caused by other medical conditions like liver and kidney functions. Also conditions like dry mouth, which could be caused by exposure to chemicals can cause bad breath.Also infections in the lungs, sinuses, or airways can also cause bad breath due to the presence of nasal secretions that may drain into the mouth. Coughing up sputum from lung infections can also cause bad breath. Other factors like the use of tobacco products including chewless tobacco can cause chronic bad breath.

So it could be anything. Chronic bad breath is a medical condition and can be linked to other severe issues you may or may not be showing signs of.

When in doubt go see a Dr....

Well if only it was free to go see a doc...
    He hasn't worked there for so long to have any health issues, well at least hopefully.
This discussion has been closed.