T25 Anyone?

Options
Hola everyone!! So I ordered the T25 set awhile ago and it has just been on my shelf looking pretty to be completly honest .
But now it's time for a change and im going to start it today! I was wondering has anyone tried it and had good results?

:flowerforyou:
Thanks Lovebugs!

Replies

• jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost 4 lbs so far. ( I don't have a lot to lose ) after doing Insanity and losing 9 lbs :)
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost 4 lbs so far. ( I don't have a lot to lose ) after doing Insanity and losing 9 lbs :)

How did T25 compare to Insanity? Is it just as challenging? Thks
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to about it. I just ordered insanity..got a really good deal on it. I love Shaun T's hip hop abs. :bigsmile: Also working on turbo jam. Let me know how you like the T25 or if anyone has done insanity, let me know your thoughts. ~Charity
  • Slim2k
    Slim2k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just completed our first day of T25 after switching from insanity. Bith love insanity, but the 25 min workout was what attracted us.

First impressions are the time works for us and it's a great 30 min workout and the optional modifier is brilliant, but it's a bit dancey, where as insanity is a lot more boot campish. It's not as challenging as insanity, which isn't a bad thing.

We completed insanity and got good results, i lost quite a bit of weight and both mine and ny finances body's changed. So we'll complete this too.

Good luck with it, interested to hear you're first impressions.

Always happy to be added as a friend.