removing option of user added food?

Options
lj3jones
lj3jones Posts: 94 Member
Is there anything you can do to only access foods added by MFP, and remove the option of user added food? I have added in a few of my own recipes and searching for standard ingredients like flour is tedious because of all the user added food like flour tortillas.

thanks!

Replies

• b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am not sure if there is a way to filter it, or I may not know how. But, I have read that the asterisk* means its an MFP entry, and not user added. It can be frustrating because there are so many entries, and a lot are not what you need, so I try and add as much as I can myself. I love scanning the barcode as well, but occasionally can be incorrect.
  • lj3jones
    lj3jones Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am not sure if there is a way to filter it, or I may not know how. But, I have read that the asterisk* means its an MFP entry, and not user added. It can be frustrating because there are so many entries, and a lot are not what you need, so I try and add as much as I can myself. I love scanning the barcode as well, but occasionally can be incorrect.

It says at the bottom "* = Nutritional information provided by another MyFitnessPal member", so that would be user entered.