FIRST LOSS IN OVER A MONTH!!!!

Options
Yah!!! I lost 4 lbs. this week:bigsmile: Last Sunday, after eating out of control i was so mad at myself and vowed this week to stick to my diet, normally i eat strict all week, then saturday and sunday i tend to binge big time, well i made Sunday my weigh in day, so Saturday i stuck to eating right and wow down 4 lbs!!!! I was undoing my week of eating well with my crazy binges(obviously)!! Thanks to everyone here for the great advice and motivation!!

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Yah!!! I lost 4 lbs. this week:bigsmile: Last Sunday, after eating out of control i was so mad at myself and vowed this week to stick to my diet, normally i eat strict all week, then saturday and sunday i tend to binge big time, well i made Sunday my weigh in day, so Saturday i stuck to eating right and wow down 4 lbs!!!! I was undoing my week of eating well with my crazy binges(obviously)!! Thanks to everyone here for the great advice and motivation!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :flowerforyou: That must be a great feeling! Were you stuck for a while?

I didn't lose anything last week, and I peaked at the scale today (I weigh in Mondays) and sure enough, still NOTHING! UGH! :grumble:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good job. You stuck with it and are seeing some progress.

Keep it up:drinker:
  • monicayogima
    Options
    I have a really hard time on weekends also. We do a lot of outdoor family activities that burn lots of calories...... except latley. Here in UT we think it will be winter forever.....Good job sticking to it over the weekend. It is deffinatley the hardest...:bigsmile:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i kinda let myself go a little this weekend myself. I figure im at least a day behind! How frustrating! Food is so yummy and especially hard to resist on the weekends for some reason. And especially when out of town friends are around!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Enjoy! :)

I have had a hard time lately too. I think I just lost so much in the past few months and my body has taken a serious break! I am trying to change things up a bit this weeke to help!!

Keep up the good work!
    Tami
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Ya i have been stuck what seems like forever!! I finally started keeping a jounal and realized my snacks during the week and my "cheat" weekends were killing me!! I'm actually surprised i haven't been gaining! I know that much in a week is prob. water and such , but to see the scale move for the first time in a long time just feels great and very motivating! Thanks again!