Other Challenges

Keisha79
Keisha79 Posts: 63
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Are there any other challenges you maybe doing in your house? Please share as I'm working on better myself overall.

One challenge we have gonna on is the 2 Week 30 Mins a day Workout Challenge - see my blog.
Second is the money challenge (hey we aren't rich).. where each week we put away a certain amount.. we started off with $2, next week $4, following $6, and so on. Each week we add an equivalent of 2 to the pot.
Third Challenge is hair.. trying to go back Natural.. so no more perms.. no chemicals.. no dyes..
Fourth Challenge is the 20 thing Challenge.. for 2 months.. I can only live with 20 of my personal things.. example.. 1 pair of Earrings, 1 pair of shoes, etc.. the point of this is to get rid of the clutter.
Fifth Challenge is no eating out for 18 weeks.. all home cook or prepackaged meals.

And all my challenges are based on my rules.

Do you have any to share?

Replies

• Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    You have a lot of great challenges going on right now.....I wish you luck!
  • i absolutely love your $2 a week saving thing... the way i see it, you put away a dollar for every pound you loose. That way when you get down to your goal, you have that much to spend on your "skinny" clothes!! love, love love it!! One bit of advice though, watch those pre pakaged meals, i stopped eating out and it didnt help in the mid region bc of all the junk they pack in those things. I dont have any challenges i can think of, but yoiu sound like you have quite a few to concor for the time being. :D
This discussion has been closed.