Stay at Home Moms or dads???

Options
Hey Everyone! I am trying to get a group of people together who are in the same situation I am...I'm a stay at home Mom and have about 70lbs in total to lose. My first goal is 40 lbs to get down to 150. If you want to be friends so we can motivate and inspire each other I'd love to add you. :)

Replies

• hopsgirl74
    Options
    Right there with you. I'm a stay-at-home (and homeschooling) mom, and have 68 lbs total to lose. My first goal is 174 (got 10 lbs to go)... was hoping to hit it by Christmas or at least New Years, but it's hard to find time to exercise. My next goal after that would be 145... but I don't have a timeline for that one yet. :)
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sahm here, looking to get fit before we have our next baby.
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 2 boys. I am @ goal but, I would love some friends who stay home with their kiddos. I log everyday, (today makes 321 days) Feel free to send me a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • eswan77
    Options
    I'm a sahm of 2 boys also. I do plan to go back to work next year when my youngest starts kindergarten. My goal is to lose about 60 lbs. That would put me at 140, then hopefully lose maybe another 10 lbs or so. That was my pre-baby weight. I just joined MHP last week and love it!!! I also got into a gym too. Since joining, I feel like I have lost at least some amount of weight, but I'm not sure how much. I don't have a scale in my home, but plan to get one once I really start noticing a difference in how my clothes fit. Good luck to you in making your goals!!!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home mom of a 3 year old and am also a part-time college student. (online courses as I am the main care giver to my son because of my husband being army) I am 21, will be 22 in 3 days, and have lost 39-40 pounds so far. I love meeting new people and anyone who would like can add me! :)
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I'm a stay-at-home (and homeschooling) mom, and have 68 lbs total to lose. My first goal is 174 (got 10 lbs to go)... was hoping to hit it by Christmas or at least New Years, but it's hard to find time to exercise. My next goal after that would be 145... but I don't have a timeline for that one yet. :)

nearly the same boat here !

bacon:flowerforyou:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a SAHM of a 2 1/2 year old girl. Getting healthy so we can try for baby #2 sometime in the future.
    I'm 25 & 5'1''
    SW (7/2013) 167lbs
    CW: 135lbs
    GW: 132lbs
    UGW: IDK 120-125lbs maybe

I workout at home (Youtube videos mostly) & use no exercise equipment. It's worked great thus far!
    I log daily, comment, & my diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am also a SAHM plus homeschooling. I have a 4 year old boy and 5 year old girl. I am 33 (will be 34 in Jan) and 5'3". My starting weight was around 172. A little over 300 days logging in but with many bumps along the way, I am down to 148. 140 is my 'healthy' BMI weight, but the ultimate goal is between 125-130. I will be fine with whatever looks okay, so I don't want to get too caught up in a number. My weight pre-kids was around 125-127, but I also wasn't 'fit' so there was not a lot of muscle to account for. I don't mind being a higher weight if that means it is muscle (which should make me look even smaller than my lower weight)! :) I have really gained a lot of support from some of my friends on here. It has been amazing!! I am now trying Jillian's Body Revolution! I have Insanity and only made it one month, so decided to step back a little and get a better foundation first. This really seems like it will do just that! Really excited for what I see to be a renewal of my motivation to get this last bit off! :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm a SAHM of two little girls. They're amazing but are a handful. After 165 days of consistent logging I've lost close to 35 pounds. I hope to return to my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the year, as well as running a 10k under 60 minutes and a couple smaller goals. I would love to have a few more supportive friends on MFP. I tend to keep a small friends list sine I like to interact with everyone here.
  • trs11219
    trs11219 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a SAHM to my 10 month old baby boy and helper to my husband, who is a farmer. I've logged on here for a while now, but never with friends. (This is my first post ever, actually.) I would love some like-minded friends for encouragement and motivation! :smile:
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Im a SAHM! We need to look better than everyone else!!
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stay at home mommy. I have about 21 pounds left to lose.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    stay at home mom of 2. Feel free to add me!
  • Shelle58704
    Shelle58704 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Stay-at-Home-Mom here too!! I have 4 kids and want to lose 50-60lbs. Well now 40-50 cuz I'm already down 10!! :) I have a treadmill that I was using quite well, but got a hellacious period a week and a half ago and I haven't gotten on since. :( We have family coming for Thanksgiving, so now my time is consumed with cleaning house to get ready for that. Trying to eat better in the mean time.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    SAHM with 6 and 3 year old boys. I've dropped about 25 pounds and still have about 25 to go to get to goal. I go to an awesome gym that has a great child care area. The ladies in there are fantastic and the play area is ridiculously cool. They have little play rooms with cartoons and puzzles/toys and then a big area with a playset in it. Also a room for kids ages8 and up to play video games!! I'm kind of jealous that I don't get to play in there LOL Feel free to add me!
  • ilona1913
    ilona1913 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old boy. I'd like to lose about 70-80 lbs.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here too! 5yo twins.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Sahm mommy here :) Two crazy boys. An almost 3 year old and a 6 month old. It's a tornado of toys :P
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm! I have 2 girls- 3.5yrs and 15 months. I have about 20-25lbs I want to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM and student. I have just gotten back into the swing of eating clean and exercising in the past few weeks and would love to have some friends to add! I have about 60 lbs or so to lose. Once I get closer and see how I look I'll figure out an exact LT goal. My current short term goal is to lose 10+ pounds before going to Vegas with my hubby for our first alone trip in years. We leave December 10th, which gives me 19 days o.0