Down 51-99 more to go!

Options
Hi, nice to meet ya!

So, since my last pregnancy I got to my heaviest...306lbs. eeeek! I lost a ton of weight for my wedding and then two months after I was pregnant and eating everything I wanted with nooooo shame. (When you are pregnant, bad foods are fair game!) Well, on August 12th, I had my beautiful baby girl and was ready to drop. On August 29, when I was recovering I started eating right weighing in at 285. I have been on that eating path with little to no exercise..(4 kids does not give one ample time to do anything) and am currently down 51 pounds which appears to all be from my legs. lol

Does anyone have any motivating tips to keep going or how to incorporate exercise into my day? I am a security officer so I am rarely ever seated at work but when I get home I am beat!

Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Replies

• NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The problem I seem to have is sitting (ha, like now!) instead of keeping my body going. I find that if I sit after doing work around the house or playing with my son, I lose all motivation to do anything. I end up stopping myself a few seconds after sitting. Stand yourself up and stretch out to wake your muscles back up. Touch your toes, do alternate leg kicks ect. Even if you walk in place, stretching your arms up and out, it helps!
  • Msjmmiller
    Options
    Lol, I have the same problem. My free broken futon is my nemesis.