crashin and burnin lol

Options
so didnt do so hot this week so far :noway: but thank god tomorrow is a new day :bigsmile: also will be fasting this weekend for the weekend only( spiritual anyone care to join me ?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChaosInTheFlesh
    Options
    also feel free to add me:glasses:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I found your intro very interesting...on many levels.

I was also obsessed with my weight earlier in life, not because of me but of the man I was with for 25 years. Iwas sick for many years and I was never over weight. At my highest in my younger years, 140 at 5'8" but most of my young adult life between 100-112, alot of that was because I was either forcing myself not to eat or barfing. Never healthy. Drugs made it easier not to eat.... sick, bah! Never again!

That being said, I now have control of myself, mind and body, dumped the *kitten* that broke my self-esteem to nil, and have a confident outlook on my beautiful, HEALTHY body and mind.....whether it be at 180 or 120!

Just saying!

Best to you, please friend if you want

~old, but been there, not any more and loving life!
  • cmsimps27
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! Great outlook. As far as the fasting goes, be careful. When no calories are being consumed you body can go into starvation mode and then you won't lose weight. Be healthy and you'll get your belly back!!
  • ChaosInTheFlesh
    Options
    thank you ladies you are kind made me smile and thanks also for your concered with the fasting im no stranger to it :) and have also spoken with professionals about it how ever it is not for my weight loss plan this is a spiritual fast cleaning the mind and soul along with the body
    one love