introduction

Options
This was my first day. Didn't diet today just wanted to see how I measure up. Looks like the hard work will start tomorrow. Sigh...

Replies

• tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome....this is a great site that will help guide you through your journey.
  • msprez2006
    Options
    Good luck...I am starting today too.
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! That hard work is WORTH IT!!!!!! =D
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    I must be a warped individual but I enjoy the hard work....LOL...the benefits are awesome.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Don't despair! Be proud of your choice to make a healthy decision today! I eat a ton of food most days....my choices are different, more healthy, clean foods, but you are not going to starve if you make the better choices.

I find interesting, great tasting food choices all the time, I love to cook....just do your homework and you too will find great stuff to eat that is also healthy. My friends make fun of me because I put more time in getting my meal ready than I do eating...presentation! LOL

Best to you -
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Don't sigh. You are starting an exciting journey! I just spent this last weekend filling 3 giant garbage bags full of clothes that are now too big!! Nothing tastes better than that.
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined because I saw Tamara on the today show and she was on there saying how she lost 278 lbs and her first step was this site. So I am going to give this a shot. Its kinda cool reporting in all the info. I only have to lose 30 lbs but for some reason it feels like a huge 278 lbs. I think any amount is very difficult and the key is sticking to it. So before I can begin I will be shopping first. Feels nice knowing you all are out there doing it also lol.:flowerforyou:
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Good luck! I started yesterday. It will be a long road for me, but it's a journey I have to make.