No energy

Options
If I never have any energy anymore not to even kick a football should I eat more calories per day ? I get the right amount of sleep and eat all healthy food btw

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you take in on a daily basis?
  • ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Could you possibly have contracted something like mono? It definitely takes all your energy away.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough protein? Taking your vitamins? You should be eating complex carbohydrates...they will make you feel fuller longer (brown rice, whole grains, oatmeal...stuff like that). Fruits, veggies? Also if you work out, make sure you eat your calories back that you burn!! It sounds like you're not getting enough nutrients! Drink ALOT of water!!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    No. Drink an extra strength 5 hr energy instead. Grape flavor. No, seriously...........
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Maybe??

Can't give you any type of advice on intake without knowing how much you take in and your expenditure.
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I'm not sure of your specifics - but, I've found that water gives me lots of energy. And I'm an avid coffee drinker, but if I sip constantly on ice cold water I feel like it does wonders on my energy levels.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I get the right amount of sleep and eat all healthy food btw

Are you sure about the above claims? How long have you felt fatigued?