Nsv of the day

Options
So, how y'all doin???

Well I have been on this journey for a couple of months now. Started of really great and motivated but now its waning. Am tying really hard to keep it up. Those damn tim tams keep calling my name lol. Anyway I have lost just over 16kg (35lbs). The 'new' pants I bought a few weeks ago are falling off me so I decided to go buy some more. Got to the shop and picked out a pair of casual and a pair of work pants. Grabbed a 20 in each. Then the 18 caught my eye.... nah aint gonna happen I told myself. I walked away. Then I turned back around. I just thought I would torture myself and prove that no way in the world was I that size. Got into the change room.. OMG!!!! I fit into size 18 pants!! I never even tried the 20's on!! Do you realise how long its been since I fitted into size 18??? About ten years. So that kicked me up the butt again. Motivation back on track.

Tell me ur nsv of the day!!!

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! That's great!!!
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Awesome! I can't run in my workout tights anymore because they keep falling down. Woot!
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'd love to but don't know what NSV means.

And congrats by the way. You're really doing well.
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys

Btw nsv = non scale victory
  • ploppersdf1
    ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love to but don't know what NSV means.

And congrats by the way. You're really doing well.

Non scale victory.

In regards to posting our nsv's I can run at a pace of 5 mph on a treadmill now, and I just started week 6 of the zombies, run! 5k trainer... When I started the 5k trainer my speed was 4. I bumped it up to a 5 though.
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My non-scale victories are completing my program more easily at the gym and not being able to wear trousers anymore because they all fall down. It's quiet a big victory because I have an hourglass shape so my *kitten* and thighs are pretty large. I don't feel like buying new trousers yet. I always preferred wearing dresses.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I bough some size 14 (uk) jeans last weekend. I have NEVER bought a size 14 in my life before! :) I also got a medium jumper from a high st store... crazy!

well done everyone :D
  • FrankieBenjamin
    FrankieBenjamin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    danced in my 'skinny' jeans and didnt feel self conscious. Not fit into the skinny jeans for over 3 years and not danced in public and not felt self conscious dancing in about 5 years :drinker:
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Fantastic congrats on the size 18!!! My NSV was fitting into a pair Size 31 silver jeans (Silver jeans are made RIDICULOUSLY small) and a medium top... When I started this Journey I was a 14/16 (34/36) pants and a L/XL top... so in 8 weeks I've seen big results!! :D
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!!!! That's awesome!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    A few days ago I realized I fit into some smaller jeans I haven't worn in a while.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an awesome feeling fitting into a smaller pair of jeans.....or smaller anything for that matter...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!