urgent!!

Options
Iv been eating 1200 cals mfp set for me thinking I was doing the right thing but iv been reading other post saying it's really bad to do this will my body be right iv only been doing this for 3 months please help!!

Replies

• Gummibear111
    Options
    4 months I'm really worried
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Iv been eating 1200 cals mfp set for me thinking I was doing the right thing but iv been reading other post saying it's really bad to do this will my body be right iv only been doing this for 3 months please help!!

do you weigh and measure everything? do you eat back exercise cals? are you losing weight each week? if its yes to all these things then its probably not a problem.

you can always change your calorie goal, the weight loss may be slower, but you would get to eat more.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1139169-1200-cal-diet

You already posted this topic. Don't make another topic for the same thing... it's not THAT urgent. It's also barely 6:30am in some parts the US, most people are still asleep. Give it time and read the responses in your other thread.
  • Gummibear111
    Options
    I worry a lot so I was hoping someone would reply to make me stop worrying that's why I posted it thank you Any way for commenting I won't post it again :)