Back after a few months off track...

Options
Anyone else in a similar situation? Let's be friends and motivate eachother! My name is Emily, feel free to add me! I love making new MFP friends! :)

Replies

• sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Me! Definitely. I graduated and exams killed me -.-
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off track a lot recently, officially back on this week!
  • amberiam
    amberiam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Got married in March, was doing pretty well up until then, but fell off the wagon big time and gained 20 pounds! Ack!! I'll send you a friend request. =)
  • jessautumn
    jessautumn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I moved to a different part of the country and lost all ties to running clubs, karate classes etc.
    I only have a few kilos to lose now but I think the last ones are always the hardest!
  • kaavery120188
    kaavery120188 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Definitely me! I've been off track for a month now. Just made a lot of dumb excuses. Don't want this to continue through the holidays. Luckily I've been able to maintain and not gain. I'm easing back into healthy eating this week with a couple nights at the gym. Next week I will be back to 100%.

Sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya, at my peak I was down almost double what I am now and then i just tripped fell of the wagon and took till now to find this. More then happy to help motivate any and all if I can. Feel free to send me an add.