Fiance is a scientific anomoly; doesn't get my methods.

Options
2»

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    How can someone maintain a 6 pack without watching what they are eating and more importantly not working out ? *Mindblown*
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    How can someone maintain a 6 pack without watching what they are eating and more importantly not working out ? *Mindblown*

I know. It's disgusting and so not fair at all!! Granted, he DID hit the gym hard and compete in both tennis and wrestling for the first 21 years of his life, so it's not like he did nothing, but still!! I wish I could eat entire pizzas and have washboard abs....
  • kerve13
    Options
    There are entire sections at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe type stores of products that are labeled as "weight gainer" and "mass gainer."

Also, you wanted sources, cuz I'm betting he doesn't care about the musings of random interweb people. So...
    http://jasonferruggia.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat-is-it-possibl/

Also:
    "While this is not impossible to do, it can be quite difficult and requires several specific circumstances to be in place. First, you must be significantly overweight with a high body fat percentage."
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/362906-can-you-build-muscle-on-a-calorie-deficit/
  • kerve13
    Options
    Edited.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My husband didn't get it either and if asked, he will still think that me "bulking" was a bad idea, yet he sure likes the booty it produced and he prefers bodies such as Jamie Eason. Pretty sure she's done a few bulks in her life.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Does your fiance keep track of what you eat? Maybe you're giving him more information than he needs. I eat what I want to eat, without telling my husband all the gory details of my goals and methods. His job is to appreciate the results, not criticize what I eat.