Need to lose 100 lbs. or more? Lets start a group!

Options
I have 105 pounds to lose and want to converse with other people in the same big, challenging, large weight boat. :flowerforyou: I think this much weight is the biggest (no pun intended) challenge of all.:noway: We CAN reach our goals and with each others support we can feel not so much alone or feel the envy toward those with much much smaller amounts of weight to lose.
So contact me and I'll add you as a friend, please go ahead and add me as a friend now.:drinker: Cheers, and enjoy your favorite beverage. I'm looking forward to my morning coffee with skim milk and artificial sweetner in it.
Ellen

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Hello! I have a lot to lose too. Count me in.
  • str1dr00
    Options
    yep, me too! :blushing:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have alot to loose and need lots of encouragement
  • weightlossmomma
    Options
    yep me to
  • I also have alot to lose count me in.
    :)
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have exactly 100 lbs left to lose before I hit my goal. I struggle with motivation as well so it would be good to have some friends!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Count Me in!
  • taylor2461
    Options
    I am with ya! When you think 100 pounds it is overwhelming, but got to do it in small steps! When I think I need to lose 167 pounds, that a whole person! How did this happen? Oh well cant look back only can look at today! Look forward to traveling this journey with ya! Ready, cause here we go!
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have 101 lbs left to lose!!
  • dgrear04
    dgrear04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Me too. Count me in.
    I have about 140 to take off.
  • kekehunee
    kekehunee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is what I have been looking for! :flowerforyou: I have always been overweight w/ my highest weight at 294! My SW 285 w/ my GW 180....I started my journey 9 days ago w/ MFP and have already lost 5lbs! I have been to Dr's and nutritionists and studied every book about weight loss, nothing has ever worked for me because I wasn't ready. So you can count me in!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Me!! Count me in. My goal right now is just to get under 300, then I have like 130 more to lose after that.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm here, too. I'm in this for the long haul! :-)
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    Me Me!!! I wanna join!! I have 160ish more to lose and I'm so ready to shed this weight!! 160ish would put me at 150, but I'm so ready to just be under 300!!! (only 9 more pounds!!)
  • jojigirl
    jojigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • posy43
    posy43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ellen :)

Hi everyone anyone wanting to add me as a friend please feel free
  • bellanean
    bellanean Posts: 220
    Options
    I now have 114 left to go.
  • 2sweetT
    2sweetT Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me to the group please. It would be cool to break down this group into mini groups and weekly/biweekly/or monthly challenges.
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who is interested in joining this group ! I'm so pumped up that so many people are interested in supporting each other. We have specific problems at our personal weights, so ask me or anyone or on this forum for advice or consolation. Remember, one bad day doesn't have to mean a bad week. If I missed asking you to be my friend please send me a friend request !
    Hugs to all,:flowerforyou:
    Ellen