Breaking out!

MysticMaiden22
MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I've noticed that since I've started walking, running, and doing 30 Day Shred, that my skin has been out of control! I've been told that it's just my body pushing out the toxins and such, but it's really annoying!

My daily skin routine involves using a makeup removing cleanser (Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser) to get rid of my eye makeup, then I apply RareMinerals Mineral Facial Cleanser all over and rinse. Once a week I use an exfoliating scrub that I bought from Avon. I use a light, non comedogenic moisturizer before bed and alternate that with a salicylic acid moisturizer on other nights. I'm on birth control, and usually when I'm on it, my skin is indestructable...but not in this case...

Anyone know any good products?

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    I use Neutrogena Grapefruit scrub everyday (I let it sit for a minute or two before washing off) and Merlot Grape seed Moisturizer. If I need a spot treatment I use Clean and Clear.
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    I like Cetaphil for everyday, and when I work out I use an exfoliating scrub afterwards (Clean and Clear, I think). I also use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream once a day on my problem areas to prevent breakouts and as a spot treatment to clear them up faster when they happen. I also use Glaxal Base cream to mosturize. Lots of neutral stuff for me... sensitive skin can really suck. :grumble:
  • I have this same problem whenever I start working out again after stopping for a while. For me, I think it's the facial oils from sweating. I use toner whenever this happens. It takes the grease down and makes my face feel fresh.
This discussion has been closed.