New

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Kelly and I'm new to the community. I have been struggling with my weight since college. My friend joined this site and has experienced great success. She encouraged me to join, so I have. She said you all are a friendly, supportive bunch that help each other out. I would love to be part of your group.

Replies

• kmbenso86
    kmbenso86 Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to lose 14 pounds.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Welcome to the site, You are definitely going to find some great people to help encourage & motivate you along the way.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Welcome! MFP has worked amazing for me. I have struggled with weight my whole life (I am 20 years old). I have never been down to a goal weight. MFP has helped me lose more weight than I ever had before. Feel free to add me, I always like having new MFP friends.
  • Seabully
    Seabully Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome! I hardly used this until this year, so I feel new, too. We can get the hang of it together! :-) You'll find a great array of people who want to help encourage you. It's really a great community that I'm really kicking myself over for not getting involved sooner.
  • I am back at it on MFP - I slacked off for several months and lost focus... MFP helps keep me on track Every Day! Getting ready for ski season and back in the groove. Stay committed and track calories every day!