Hi!!!

Thank you for starting this group! I lost about 20 lbs. during my divorce, then I gained most of it back after I fell in love! : ) It was like I needed a fight to keep going. I needed someone yelling at me to keep moving, but now that I am happy I don't want to just give in to the comfort. I want to stay strong! I'm turning forty next month, and I am getting married and starting a new life with someone who gives me the love and support I deserve (dream wedding in April 2014.

I know that I can do this!!! My current weight range is between 172-174 (it fluctuates) and my goal is to get back down to 155.

Replies

• Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Welcome, i was sticking with it pretty good, but gave up do to being tired of "the work" but i'm back! Feel free to add if you like
  • Hello,

I'm glad to hear your happy! If you would like to add me, I don't know if I'm good at yelling at people. I will however offer some encouragement. I am to nice to yell at people :D even while I make this post I'm smiling, because it's a wonderful day to be alive, any day is truly.

Feel free to add me and I will be there to pretend yell at you like that drill sergeant in full metal jacket.

Regards,
    SSP