About to finish round 3....what to do next?

Options
I've completed two consecutive rounds of P90X, and about to finish a round of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid, and I'm wondering what to do next.

I'm not willing to pay for a gym membership, so any suggestions for another home exercise program / hybrid program that can match the intensity and overall fitness challenges of the program I'm about to complete?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Rocky_ZG
    Rocky_ZG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have read that a lot of people are doing Focus T25 (Shaun T) and claim that it is great...
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? If you are trying to build muscle, body beast is decent. Lose more weight, t25 isn't that bad. You could also invest in a home gym and not do programs? Invest in a bench to do bench presses on, some weight plates, dumbbells, and a barbell.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Goals: Gain strength, and maintain weight (fluctuate between 145 and 147), while lower body fat below 10% (hovering at around 12% right now)

I'd much rather do programs, especially when it comes to cardio, since I HATE running/jogging.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm investing in some used weight equipment so I can do Strong Lifts 5x5. You can find used stuff on kijiji or craigslist. There are lots of other programs for lifting as well. Do some research on it. I think it will help you accomplish your goals.