What are you wanting for Chistmas?

Options

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    A pullman loaf pan. I've had it on my wishlist for 3 years and so far no gift. If it's still there January 1st I'm just going to buy it myself.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    What I'd ask for if I'd make lists anymore: probably lots, maybe
    What I expect: absolutely nothing
    What I'll get: more than likely nothing. (As usual. My birthday is 10 days before, and the only person who takes any notice of either for me still to this day is my wonderful Mum!)

If I could sit on Santa's knee, I'd ask for my Daddy to be my Daddy again, for the Parkinson's Disease to be eradicated from him and everyone else who suffers. For fibromyalgia & arthritis to be gone from my Mum and everyone else who suffers and is looking down the barrel of battling it in the future. I'd wish for crime to shut down for 24 hours for those who are on the thin blue line can spend time with their families, and not in uniform, listening to their walkies for the next call to go out from the dispatchers stuck in the comm centers and cannot get out for the day.

Wow...didn't mean to get so heavy! I'd also ask for a ticket to Australia, 1st class, just so you know...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Clothes and a new iPad
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    3DS with Pokemon X or Y lol!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    A calorie counter.

And "Stories From The Streets: Jon Moxley" DVD. ;)
    Oh, & maybe the Dean Ambrose action figure.. I don't give a crap if it's for kids. I want it. Lol.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Weight loss/fitness crap.
    Shaun T's Focus T25, a jump rope, free weights, heart rate monitor. :tongue:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    If I could have anything, I'd wish for enough money and time to go meet every one of my MFP friends, past and present (with their permission of course). :heart:

Right now, I'd love to have a job. :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    A new body :laugh:

My birthday is Christmas eve so I have to think about ideas for that day too....Sooooo I've requested a foot soak thing from a spa place...

Christmas I'd love a Tiffany necklace that I saw on-line recently.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    HRM/pedometer...
    But I got fingernail polish and an expensive necklace instead... >.>
    (I don't wear jewelry.....)
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Adidas trainers and Star Wars Lego :bigsmile:
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Third for Fitbit Force!!

.... And The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World's for 3ds <3
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Don't really want anything material for Christmas. A happy, healthy family. What I'd REALLY like for Christmas is to RETIRE!!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    a new new digital cam for the upcoming Thailand/Vietnam vacation it needs to be waterproof & dustproof for all the BEACH AND BOAT PARTIES :)

and the perfume Si Armani :heart:
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    oh and running shoes
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    just someone to love
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Options
    just someone to love

yup
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I just want someone to buy my house. That's not specific to Christmas, but it's kinda taking over my life. Other than that, I'm happy.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    A cashmere onesie, a designer handbag... That'd do for starters... That's Mum and SO presents!!!
  • jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Crosscountry skis. It will be a first for me and something I would have never think of doing before...
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    For myself, for a friend to comeback...

Other than that, I'm not expecting much, don't have much. I'm more worried about being able to buy for my family, with no job. Don't want to add to my credit card bill, hard enough paying what I owe, but it would be harder not having something for them to open from me.