50 down! (Attempt at pics)

Options

Replies

• iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!! Isn't it great when your hard work pays off!? :)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You look GREAT!!!!! It inspires me to keep going!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    What an outstanding transformation! You look wonderful and I'm glad to hear how great you FEEL! Congrats to you for being so successful on getting healthy.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can't wait to hit the 50 lb mark. How long did it take?

My guess is you'll get there much quicker than I did. 50 lbs is a loss over a period of 4 years.... I went in phases of making gradual changes, so the losses were relatively small (but still in the direction) for much of the time. It has only been within the last year that I have been making daily efforts to be active and eat better. I'm not sure without checking, but I want to say about 15 of the total 50 was in the past year.

Cheers to you!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You look AMAZING! I LOVE your transformation!

And guess what I love more - your attitude! Notice how you went for a celebratory RUN instead of like so many people do - a celebratory ice cream (or some other food). That makes NO SENSE to me when people do that. It's like ...sabotage yourself much? Lose weight and the celebrate by eating something fattening...great idea... lol

I LOVE that you get joy from running! That's so wonderful! Don't you love the endorphin high from being physically active!? That's what I am really digging right now! It's awesome-sauce!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look sensational!
  • cts62
    cts62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations. I have 6 pounds to go and know how hard it is to stay committed. Thank you for inspiring me.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... here's one more!

P1060098_2.jpg

HELLO SKINNY GIRL! Wow! Wow and wow! Nice! Did I mention wow? lol :D

You should be so proud of yourself!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration. And it is great to know that you hung in there even though it took awhile, lets us know if we hang in there it will happen
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty, you were before, and your smile is a brilliant. Great job. You have done marvelous.:happy:
  • paradisegal
    paradisegal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING transformation!! And GREAT legs you have!! CONGRATULATIONS on your success!! :smile:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    you look great girl! great job!! :D
  • blackbsm
    blackbsm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment!!! You look absolutely amazing & you are glowing.
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOT!!!! Congratulations on your journey! You look fantastic ~ thank you so much for sharing your pictures & your story. GOOD STUFF!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow! you are an inspiration to all. this is to show everyone that only if you put your mind to it you can do it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you were always beautiful.............but you now look so healthy and happy! WTG girl! Keep up the good work~
  • ronmichel
    ronmichel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!