Replies

• Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. My tummy is my worst too, middle age brought a shift in where my fat got stored, so I no longer have a waist. You are an inspiration! I see a lot of before and after pics on here, I should take one of myself now, but I just can't seem to look at myself, nevermind take a picture.
  • Panama_frank
    Panama_frank Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No I haven't had a tummy tuck ;p

And yeah, my stomach was the biggest trouble area for me too. I hated it. :(

Absolutely Amazing! Good job keep it up!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic and am going to steal the name transformation tuesday for my group tuesday post
    I know that the core area is the toughest place for a woman to lose weight.
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) Smaller tummy, and unfortunately no more butt haha!
    that's me too! was looking at your OP thinking that could be a picture of me (never did any before pics) But I am inspired and motivated - now that i've gotten rid of some of that junk in the trunk - to build it back with muscle, a much more attractive option ;) Way to go, keep up the good work!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) Smaller tummy, and unfortunately no more butt haha!
    that's me too! was looking at your OP thinking that could be a picture of me (never did any before pics) But I am inspired and motivated - now that i've gotten rid of some of that junk in the trunk - to build it back with muscle, a much more attractive option ;) Way to go, keep up the good work!

Haha ;) yeah, I recently added a more intense leg/butt routine so that I can build up my butt in muscle a bit more. I miss having a bubble butt that I got from being overweight lol! Now I just want a firm and toned bubble butt ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!