One Week in - already seeing results!

Options
Hi All-

Brand new, not only to this site, but also to a detailed tracking of calories in vs calories out. I am psyched already about my scale moving in the *right* direction!

Replies

• prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too and I am so pumped! Good luck!
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Congrats i only joined at the begining of the month and so far i am doing well as well, this website is a god send, and all the support is their when you need it.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!!! me too... been here about 2 weeks.... lost 7 lbs. :-)
  • reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    me to been a bit over a week and have lost 10lb it works and other people are along for the ride
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    After doing the Slimfast plan for 3 months and hitting a plateau I joined here 15 days ago, logged all my details in, found I could eat more than on the other plan, and even eating MORE I've lost 4lbs in 15 days! I LOVE this site!
    Good luck to everyone else
    Kx
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just finished up my first week too! I never counted calories before either and now when i go grocery shopping I find myself picking up and comparing everything!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Love reading the excitement of those using MFP and getting results! IT has certainly worked for me and I continue to log as I try to maintain my goal weight! Continued success to you on your journey.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :) I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in Friday!!
  • igglesfan63
    Options
    Thanks all - your support and successes are very encouraging!
  • Amber_2005
    Amber_2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just joined today! I am looking forward to it!