Reduce Body Fat

Options
Aside from calorie counting and exercise, does anyone knows how to reduce body fat more faster?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Aside from calorie counting and exercise, does anyone knows how to reduce body fat more faster?

liposuction will get rid of bodyfat more faster....
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit reduces weight.

Some kind of resistance training + adequate protein makes a greater proportion of that weight loss fat loss.
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
  • swet02
    swet02 Posts: 52
    Options

liposuction will get rid of bodyfat more faster....

nNice but not an option, I'd rather loss it naturally.

Thanks for the Link Ian stuart
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    If you happen to be a bathing suit person, lipo is not an option. It has become so widespread that everyone knows what those scars look like. I guess I am a little to vain. Until they figure up how to do it through existing orifices, not gonna happen. Lol.

I have the same problem. 5'9, 150, 30w, but still 21% body fat. ????
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    If you happen to be a bathing suit person, lipo is not an option. It has become so widespread that everyone knows what those scars look like. I guess I am a little to vain. Until they figure up how to do it through existing orifices, not gonna happen. Lol.

I have the same problem. 5'9, 150, 30w, but still 21% body fat. ????
    cocoa butter and vitamin e is your friend with scars, even old ones

just saying...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    the lipo comment was a joke... there is no 'faster' way to reduce bodyfat other than a calorie deficit and some resistance/strength training....
  • swet02
    Options
    the lipo comment was a joke... there is no 'faster' way to reduce bodyfat other than a calorie deficit and some resistance/strength training....

Yes Ive heard about that strengthening exercises does burn fats faster, I am just having a second thought about it since my goal really is to get pregnant. And it might have an effect on my ovaries. So for now, not my option yet. Guess I have to stick with Tae bo and Zumba for now. :)
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

Yes Ive heard about that strengthening exercises does burn fats faster, I am just having a second thought about it since my goal really is to get pregnant. And it might have an effect on my ovaries. So for now, not my option yet. Guess I have to stick with Tae bo and Zumba for now. :)

Lol. Wut?

I agree that that took a random turn....

...even for these forums!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

what? weight lifting doesn't hurt your ovaries. They used to think it (and running, and any form of physical exercise) did decades ago, but it's been pretty conclusively disproven.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Just get your numbers and diet straight and give it time.....
    You didn't get fat over night, you won't lose it over night.
  • swet02
    Options

what? weight lifting doesn't hurt your ovaries. They used to think it (and running, and any form of physical exercise) did decades ago, but it's been pretty conclusively disproven.

My OB said, it will. I am not even allowed to carry heavy weights as it will sink my uterus. (Im not sure if its uterus or ovaries, its one of the two)....I dont know if its true or not, just dont want to gamble on it. :)
  • cleavensmith
    cleavensmith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

My OB said, it will. I am not even allowed to carry heavy weights as it will sink my uterus. (Im not sure if its uterus or ovaries, its one of the two)....I dont know if its true or not, just dont want to gamble on it. :)
    "Sink your uterus"??? What does that even mean??? LOL Unless you've got some medical issue to prevent you from lifting weights or doing some form of strength or resistance training, your uterus and ovaries will be just fine. How old is your OB? :tongue: