How do I gain good not bad

Options
I recently lost weight a bit to much 28kg in 3 months I want to get to 60kg but get back up there with muscle not fat and start building muscle, do I eat more and workout harder or do I eat more get to the weight I want and then continue to workout harder and longer ? I have no clue

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    maybe look at the responses to all your other posts instead of writing yet another one.....?????
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Use a TDEE calculator, add around 250 calories to your maintenace, eat 1-1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight and make sure your training is good. If you don't lift already use a weight training program. To add the 5kg you want it should take around 22 weeks at 0.5lb of gain per week which shouldn't aquire huge amounts of fat.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Use a TDEE calculator, add around 250 calories to your maintenace, eat 1-1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight and make sure your training is good. If you don't lift already use a weight training program. To add the 5kg you want it should take around 22 weeks at 0.5lb of gain per week which shouldn't aquire huge amounts of fat.

This to me would be a good starting point.

Track your progress so you can tweak as needed.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I would check out reply no 2 in this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1139196-how-should-i-go-about-gaining-muscle?page=1

Guy seems to know what he's talking about.....
  • ionHouse
    Options
    maybe look at the responses to all your other posts instead of writing yet another one.....?????

Well said