3 Months, 20lbs lighter and I dropped a pants size!

2»

Replies

• webbo20
    webbo20 Posts: 32 Member
    Well done ! You look great makes u look a lot younger actually !! Love the tattoos btw !!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Way to Go! I like your hair color change!
  • KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    wonderful! and to quote from above: every single pound is a victory!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Well done ! You look great makes u look a lot younger actually !! Love the tattoos btw !!
    Thank you!!!!!!!
  • heatherc369
    Way to Go! I like your hair color change!
    Thanks! The red always fades too fast! I always wind up going back to black lol
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Great progress! I'm in the same boat. The weight is coming off SOOOO much slower these days, but I'm determined!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Congrats!! Your beautiful!!!
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    You look great! Your OP said you have 30-40 pounds left to lose. Was that a typo? It doesn't look to me like you could lose that much weight and not be super-skinny.
  • heatherc369
    wonderful! and to quote from above: every single pound is a victory!
    It is, and I cherish every last one!!!
  • heatherc369
    Great progress! I'm in the same boat. The weight is coming off SOOOO much slower these days, but I'm determined!
    Thank you! Thats just it girl, you have to keep looking forward at the big picture, it def gets discouraging...but it will happen as long as you keep going!
  • heatherc369
    Congrats!! Your beautiful!!!
    Thank you!:smooched:
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Your looking great !! Thanks for the motivation :) I love seeing before , during , and after pictures .
  • heatherc369
    You look great! Your OP said you have 30-40 pounds left to lose. Was that a typo? It doesn't look to me like you could lose that much weight and not be super-skinny.
    133-144 is how much someone my height and frame should weigh. I felt at my best when I was at 140lbs
    I have pictures in my profile when I was about that, and I dont feel I was too skinny. When I was 120 i was disgustingly skinny.....and clothes hide alot...and black is slimming lol if you follow the link below you can see my pics i took for a challenge group it gives you a better idea of how much fat is till left under these clothes lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1083437-re-stats?page=2
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!