Centurion Method? Parkour?

Options
2»

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    That Spartacus workout had been around for years. Just sayin. It came about in conjunction with the awesomely awesome show that was Spartacus on Starz about 5 years ago
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Given I've seen video game, anime, books (fantasy & SciFi), and superhero, themed workouts, makes sense to me.
    Find the thing that speaks to you, and go with it.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

lol-- I got "By your command", too, btw. Just sayin'.

cylon.jpg
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what the "Centurion Method" is, so I googled, and first link I hit starts out like this...
    “I want to be prepared for the physical rigors of the post-apocalyptic world, but why am I doing these pull-ups in sight of a Zumba class? I should be outside lifting logs in the snow half naked, while making invocations to Crom and Thor.”

Mmmmm...yeah....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what the "Centurion Method" is, so I googled, and first link I hit starts out like this...
    “I want to be prepared for the physical rigors of the post-apocalyptic world, but why am I doing these pull-ups in sight of a Zumba class? I should be outside lifting logs in the snow half naked, while making invocations to Crom and Thor.”

Mmmmm...yeah....

Does it make me a nerd if the only thing that jumps out at me is the mixing of a mythical diety with a fictional one?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    whenever someone mentions Parkuor I just think of Parquet flooring!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    That Spartacus workout had been around for years. Just sayin. It came about in conjunction with the awesomely awesome show that was Spartacus on Starz about 5 years ago

It debuted in 2010 and there has been a new one to come out each year since. They're all excellent workouts.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    whenever someone mentions Parkuor I just think of Parquet flooring!

What I think of...

tumblr_lizgj7HtZi1qdvp4lo1_r1_500.gif
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options

Mmmmm...yeah....

Does it make me a nerd if the only thing that jumps out at me is the mixing of a mythical diety with a fictional one?

Maybe it's the Marvel Thor.