Hello! Looking for more motivation and friends

Hello! I have used MFP for about 2 years now. I log my food pretty regularly and am really trying to stick to a workout routine. I recently got married and just want to get rid of these last 15 lbs. I'm looking for more friends and motivation. My diary is open, I love to see what everyone else eats and what kind of workouts you get in. Lets keep each other motivated!!

Replies

• DontWeightForMe
    DontWeightForMe Posts: 38 Member
    Hi Jill,

I'm new to MFP. Today is day 3 and I;m very motivated but am looking for motivating friends as well. I will be celebrating my 6th wedding anniversary on the 24th and I've gained so much weight I need to lose 78lbs! :sad: LOL! Anyway, I'm sick & tired of being overweight and not feeling good. I'm ready to do something about it! I'd like to add you to my friends list. I think the more motivated friends you have during this journey the better!:)
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me! I'm a daily logger and looking to lose quit a bit along with finding motivational friends as well.
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Good morning! Feel free to add me.. I'm going on day 26 here.. Let's do this! lol
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Feel free to add me, I don't log my exercise on here, but am always more than happy to share what I do/ help with that!