Whats your type?

Options
I dunno that I'd say I actually have a type.. but Ive heard plenty of women say that they love this or that.. Guys are even funnier

This is open to all..

Who would you take home to your family?
Who would you hook up with?

Is there someone on your FL that fits into one of these catagories?

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to many different types of men. As long as he is polite, and treats me well, I would have no problem taking him home to meet my parents.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Flaky
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    But who's your hookup ?

Ive found that these tend to be VERY different than the one you'd bring home
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Flaky

you guys would setup dates that neither one of you would show up for .. LOL
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Fit geeks- they love playing video games but they don't let themselves go and get fat and gross. They take care of their body but game like there's no tomorrow.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Flaky

Haha, I wouldn't hook up with someone unless I respected him enough to introduce him to my parents.
    So I guess I don't really hook up.
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Flaky

Haha, I wouldn't hook up with someone unless I respected him enough to introduce him to my parents.
    So I guess I don't really hook up.

And the judges say, " BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    But who's your hookup ?

You look like a fisherman...it's about presentation of the lure. It's about the water temperature. It's about time of day. It's about how well you jerk your rod if they nibble a bit.

I don't think THEY have a type, you just need to be at the right place, at the right time, and present your worm when she gets ready to strike.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Whats your type?

Veranda, or Arial for general paragraphs.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    0rp8IEE.png
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Breathing and well hung.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I never really even liked to date or mess around with guys that I couldn't see myself developing something serious with. My dealbreakers are the guy being kind, smart, into me, childfree by choice, non-religious, somewhat liberal (can be relatively moderate), and no drugs or smoking but SOME drinking is okay (not daily or excessive drinking).

My type has changed over the years, physically speaking. I like tall, fit guys, a big bigger is good but not an absolute must...love muscular arms, legs, and a flat belly but overall kind of a softer (and pale) look. I am EXTREMELY into redhead guys. That is my #1 thing, although I can find other types attractive.

My husband is 100% my type.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    But who's your hookup ?

You look like a fisherman...it's about presentation of the lure. It's about the water temperature. It's about time of day. It's about how well you jerk your rod if they nibble a bit.

I don't think THEY have a type, you just need to be at the right place, at the right time, and present your worm when she gets ready to strike.

loving this^^:laugh:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Fit, feminine, and fun!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark, broad shoulders, strong arms, dirty hands. Bad boy outside, dorky "thinker" inside. Lots of interests, outdoorsy, thinks I'm funny. Good table manners, opens doors, looks people in the eye, shakes hands firmly. Stands on convictions, but also listens to reason, changes ideas when they are proven wrong. Apologizes after a fight when he's wrong, accepts my apology and doesn't rub it in when I'm wrong. Showers daily. Picks up after himself. Carries his own weight, and mine when I need it. Accepts help. Supports me in my pursuits. Tells me I'm pretty, and makes me believe it. Tells me I'm smart, and makes me believe it. Tells me he loves me, and shows me he means it.

I'm too married for hookups. :laugh:
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Some of the hottest women Ive ever known prefer a muscular guy that is a complete prick.. WTF is that all about?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Some of the hottest women Ive ever known prefer a muscular guy that is a complete prick.. WTF is that all about?
    Sex appeal. Daddy issues.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options

He's hot, and good in bed.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Sex appeal.
    Insecurity.