Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    grilled cheese sammich.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I know you've got an emergency supply of chocolate stashed somewhere!!!

^ We women must always have this stash handy for emergencies.:heart:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    not sure if srs?

I am! I used to use OJ a lot for cereal.

Have any tortillas and cheese? Cheese rollups are good too.

Now what makes you think I have tortillas? huh? HUH? actually no we're out. But i'm sersly gonna try ur bran flakes OJ thing now that I'm done with my toast, out of sheer curiosity. (why do I feel like there should be a circle of people around me and a $50 on the line?)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    catsup and pickles. dip pickles into catsup.

bread and ketchup. spread ketchup liberally onto bread. fold bread in half. consume.

chicken broth with catsup.

catsup. squirt onto finger. Do not eat finger, I repeat, do not eat finger.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'd say me but I looked around and I'm not in your pantry, so....

milk and cereal
    toast and butter, with peanut butter
    omelet
    peanut butter and banana sandwich
    lobster thermadore

no peanut butter, it's not paleo. but winner winner chicken dinner I am making toast right now and if I time it right it should be ready before I fall flat from hunger.

huh??

peanuts are a legume and thus against paleo rules.

I know. But bread.

Oh yeah, lol. to clarify my husband paleo's I do not. THerefore he doesnt' buy non paleo things that might tempt him. My sourdough cracked wheat bread does not tempt him. Probably because he's never tried them.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Toast with olive oil and cinnamon... If you have eggs then french toast.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    please tell me what to eat. I am starving and in one of those too bellyaching sick to find anything at all appealing in the least. I have ALL my daily cals left as I have only had coffee yet and even have leftover cals from yesterday. Try to limit your answers to things found in the pantry/fridge of a woman who should go grocery shopping soon and has limited stuffs.

Cant, Im too busy taking applications for an MFP wife and filling out applications to be an MFP husband. Good luck on your Journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Just buy some food, woman! :)

(or eat something out of a can? or the freezer? If there's anything there...)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I know you've got an emergency supply of chocolate stashed somewhere!!!

^ We women must always have this stash handy for emergencies.:heart:

I ate it yesterday. It was a godiva "aztec spice" chocolate truffle in had stashed in my car for a tearful OR joyous moment. It was yum.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I'd say me but I looked around and I'm not in your pantry, so....

milk and cereal
    toast and butter, with peanut butter
    omelet
    peanut butter and banana sandwich
    lobster thermadore

no peanut butter, it's not paleo. but winner winner chicken dinner I am making toast right now and if I time it right it should be ready before I fall flat from hunger.

huh??

peanuts are a legume and thus against paleo rules.

I know. But bread.

Oh yeah, lol. to clarify my husband paleo's I do not. THerefore he doesnt' buy non paleo things that might tempt him. My sourdough cracked wheat bread does not tempt him. Probably because he's never tried them.

Ahh. Clarity is clear.

And I was going to go down the "paleo? so just forage some grubs out of your lawn" route ...
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I kinda like dry cereal tbh
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    not sure if srs?

Now what makes you think I have tortillas? huh? HUH? actually no we're out. But i'm sersly gonna try ur bran flakes OJ thing now that I'm done with my toast, out of sheer curiosity. (why do I feel like there should be a circle of people around me and a $50 on the line?)

because stereotypes. or something. But boo to being out. I ran out last night and I was sad... I could eat an entire package of tortillas without blinking an eye.

Dooo eeeett. It's different, but I think you'll like it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Toast with olive oil and cinnamon... If you have eggs then french toast.

Damn you guys are coming up with some awesome things to try. Hold on lemme finish my OJ bran cereal first. BTW you owe me 50 bux and some dried cranberries and mini marshmallows which I know would take this over the top into genius.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Your Paleo husband, if he's home.

I mean that in a Donner sort of way.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    not sure if srs?

because stereotypes. or something. But boo to being out. I ran out last night and I was sad... I could eat an entire package of tortillas without blinking an eye.

which is the main reason we don't buy those too often. we are all in this house tortilla fiends.
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    not sure if srs?

which is the main reason we don't buy those too often. we are all in this house tortilla fiends.

I want to learn how to make them (my stepmom's mom is Hispanic and makes BOMB tortillas) but then I think I'd make them all the time and JSF
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    not sure if srs?

I want to learn how to make them (my stepmom's mom is Hispanic and makes BOMB tortillas) but then I think I'd make them all the time and JSF

Nah, it's overrated. I mean they taste great homemade but somehow most especially when someone else makes them. IT's like the love they put in it or something.

Meanwhile PRO-TIP...the bran flakes have all the iron + the oj has all the vitamin C that you are supposed to consume to make the iron absorb better. So, yeah, bye bye anemia, hello energy!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

How many calories per serving?
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    not sure if srs?

Nah, it's overrated. I mean they taste great homemade but somehow most especially when someone else makes them. IT's like the love they put in it or something.

Meanwhile PRO-TIP...the bran flakes have all the iron + the oj has all the vitamin C that you are supposed to consume to make the iron absorb better. So, yeah, bye bye anemia, hello energy!

BOOM. Good to know
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

How many calories per serving?

Inorite. To save you a strike and stuff. It's like TV it's odd what we consider acceptable and not acceptable to talk about or watch. 30 million explosions and machine gun fire or bruce willis stuffs okay; Miley Cyrus grinding...."TURN that motha effer OFF!!!!!!!!!!!"