NEW TO THE COMMUNITY

Hello all, I have been using this app for several months but new to the community. I am looking for help, inspiration, motivation, and advice. I try to do things on my own but lately, because of life's curvy balls..... I am finding excuses not to go to my class's. I take Zuma, RPM, and Cardio Blast every week. It took me months just to lose 9lbs! I think it took so long because I also quit smoking. I am trying to lose 70lbs all together. Also, I am starting college in January to get my associates degree in Exercise Science & Wellness. There is nothing better than the feeling of being healthy, losing weight, sleeping well and having energy! I love being healthy, but I am having a hard time right now. This whole journey started for me when I quit smoking, realizing that I want to help other people too, and that is why I decided to start college in January. I joined the myfitness community looking for help, support and encouragement!

Replies

• Hey, progress is progress! Just remember: calories in calories out. You can do this!