Goals for the rest of 2013....?

Options
..and do you expect to meet them?

For me, Dec 26 is a year since I started taking this seriously and a few days later will be my one year streak on MFP.

By then I'd like to have:

- hit the 30 kg lost mark at least once, even if I've fluctuated up since then
- the top of my fluctuations be under 80 kg (it's 82 atm)
- increased my activity back up to 5 days a week
- started relaxing more and sleeping better
- cancelled my gym membership as I really don't need it

I should meet all of them if I stay on track

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well, and looking at your photo I'd have to say "oh my" :love: lol.

I have three main goals:

1) get back on track with food and exercise - and stay on track! I've been off and on since around August and I'm starting to get really annoyed at myself! I can definitely meet this one, I just have to put the effort in.

2) hit my first major weight loss goal of 15kg - I have 2kg left to go (maybe 3, haven't weighed myself in a week or two) to go. If it's 2kg I can meet this, if it's 3 I think that's pushing it a bit, but we'll see.

3) fit my new pants comfortably. My husband took me shopping for our wedding anniversary to get me some new pants - my existing pants are all falling off, and these are the size down from when I started woohoo!! Anyhoo, I got some new pants which fit standing up, but I can't bend over or sit down haha. I got them anyway as motivation. I can meet this goal for sure, with a bit of help from Jillian Michaels :laugh: