Halp, My Protein Farts Are Killing Me!

Options
Is there a food I could eat that will counteract the offensive odors that are being forcefully expelled out of my southern region?

Replies

• arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Asparagus. That way your piss will smell too.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options

And wash it all down with coffee. Nothing better than coffee pee once the asparagus wears off.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Omg....me too.
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Digestive Advantage Gas Defense Formula (it's a probiotic)- Like $8 at walmart. Seriously, it works. My family can stand being around me now, lol.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I literally made my own eyes water just a few minutes ago. Last night, my dog was even looking at me sideways.
  • Jacson53
    Jacson53 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    3 days ago I added a BCAA pre-workout drink to my post-workout whey protein drink.
    Have noticed an increase to my carbon footprint.
    Is there a connection? Seems to have an air of probability.

So I'd like some diet advice also...
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Is there a food I could eat that will counteract the offensive odors that are being forcefully expelled out of my southern region?

It seems the more logical approach would be to stop feeding your body so much of whatever it is that's causing it to do this.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

It seems the more logical approach would be to stop feeding your body so much of whatever it is that's causing it to do this.

Putting 400lbs on my back and grunting like a primate while lifting it is not logical sir. Please see your logic out of this post.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Beano?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    live culture, fermented foods.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    live culture, fermented foods.

Yogurt? Would a protein shake with yogurt be an actual ailment?
  • arghbowl
    Options

Putting 400lbs on my back and grunting like a primate while lifting it is not logical sir. Please see your logic out of this post.

Don't nuffin get in between me an mah gainz.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Do you have anyone who you can share a hot box with or I suggest riding the elevator alot
  • arghbowl
    Options
    Do you have anyone who you can share a hot box with or I suggest riding the elevator alot

I'll share your hot box.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    MyS_BoxFronts_FullRes_.jpg

What the hell, man?! Why is it all the way over to the side?
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    beano.jpg
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

I'll share your hot box.

I'll be the one with the butt plug in case you get a little too carried away with Idrosophilia.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Ditch the Whey Protein and use Whey Isolate instead. Ditch the milk and use something that is lactose free, e.g. Almond Milk. Problem solved.

You're+Welcome.gif
  • animalrane
    Options
    BAHAHAHA!!! I thought that was just a bonus feature!