Hi I am new here

77dakota77
77dakota77 Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, just writing to say i have just joined the board and i am trying really hard to lose weight. I feel i can do it this time:smile:

Replies

• Hello everyone, just writing to say i have just joined the board and i am trying really hard to lose weight. I feel i can do it this time:smile:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Welcome. I've been here a week and have seen great results and I am going to keep at it. Good luck!
  • Thanks, nice to meet you. I am confident with the support of everyone here I will be able to do this.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Let us know if we can help you! Good luck, and I'm sure you will be a hot-mama by summer. :happy:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    welcome and we are here to support you!!!!!
  • Thanks abbychelle07, that's very nice of you to say.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to the site!! We all are here to support each other and if what ever you need, just say so!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, I'm new too! And like you, I'm also hopeful that THIS time, I can do it, and FINALLY lose the weight!
  • Welcome and Good luck BrenNew. We CAN do this. How much are you hoping to lose?
  • BrenNew
    Oops, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Chock it up to me being new. I just now found the place where I can look at what I've written to others, and found your question! Sorry!
    Anyway though, I'd LOVE to lose a good 50 pounds. So far I've lost 8, and with this being such an "easy" diet, I REALLY am hopeful that THIS time, I can do it!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Heya Bren! Welcome to the family! :happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Nice to meet you. Good luck in loosing the weight. This is a really great site with really supportive people. :wink:
  • BrenNew
    Thanks so much, I'm THRILLED to be included in this "family"!!!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Good for you!!!! Every step forward counts!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.