any one buy the body set thing??

ppiinnkkmmoonn
ppiinnkkmmoonn Posts: 418
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
does anyone buy that body weight set point stuff. i was thinking about high school and my weight was always between 155 to 160 (i'm 5'8) well my goal as you guys know is 150 maybe 145 but it like my body does not wnat to leve 164-165 for nothing no matter what i do is there some truth to this??? i'm 159 pounds down and ive come to far to just accept this i still feel kind of fleshy. also what kind of diet should i use to cut body fat . any insight would be helpful.

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    No I dont believe it. You eat right and workout right the weight you want to loose will come off. Dont settle for a number like that. It is knowing the right way to achive your goals healthfully
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Yes girl mine was the same way!! At 165-168 it stayed I had to go on a fast and then gradually add back light foods then regular foods then I started back losing weight really good! Also I changed my exercises every 5 days. I walk everyday but I always do different Cardio exercises every 5 days! But I will inbox you something too.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    I would say just do what it takes to get the weight off, do things you think may work for you because as we all know everyone is different. We could only tell you what we have done but you have to try to get it done in a way that will help you regardless of what anyone says. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • thanks guys i plan to keep at it! the fast is start to look like an option as well!
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    What diet you chose doesn't matter, the key is output > input. Just eat healthy and put in 5-10 more minutes at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.