She made mine look like itty bitties boobs..

Options

Replies

• Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thread without pics is useless....just sayin'
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My are tiny for real, so please wear a C cup proudly.
  • smuller73
    smuller73 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i have come to the conclusion that either:

1 - women lie about their bra size as much as they lie about their weight/age

2 - there is absolutely no regulation in the lingerie industry and each brand just makes sizes whatever they want

(maybe a bit of both)

i have met tiny women with somewhat large-ish chests for their frames who claimed to be an E or bigger when they clearly were at least a few cup sizes smaller than me (DD). sorry, but an E cup or larger on a 5'3 110lb woman would look like 2 beach balls pinned to a pencil... it'd be a wonder if she could walk up straight without a wheel barrow.

i've also met very large women who surely must have their undergarments tailor made by a cutting edge hammock company who admit they are only a C or D.

i'm 5'8, large-framed, currently 217 and my 38DDs look in proportion to the rest of my body, if not a little on the small side...

Take it from me, a 5'3" 110lb woman saying she wears an E is not impossible. At that size she would probably be a 28 or 30 in band size and a 28 or 30 E is smaller than what a 38 E is.

^^^^^this
    I am a 38GG but my breasts look smaller than some of my friends who are D or E cups as they are about 44 or 46.
    So many women are in the wrong size bra as they have no clue how the sizing works. (and neither do many department store employees)
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Im in the "small" club as well... :drinker:
    as much as I would like a bigger cleavage, I think that at least::::

1. I dont need a bra all the time
    2. They will stay up even at 90 y-o coz less heavy

So at the end, appreciate what you have! Some dont have any, and some need to get some surgically removed because of back pain!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    This thread means nothing without pictures.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    I :heart: this post so much.. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Fan of the smaller sizes right here. I know its a bit weird but I don't like women with large breastasies outside of the strip club.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Mine are HUGE

Mine taste like Almond milk. MMMmmm Paleo!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I love all God's boobies.

Bewbs are awesome. :laugh: :laugh:
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    To all you guys that said you don't mind them small, a big thank you! I cannot tell you how refreshing that is to hear. You have made my day!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

You, too, Max! Good answer!
  • MityMax96
    Options
    To all you guys that said you don't mind them small, a big thank you! I cannot tell you how refreshing that is to hear. You have made my day!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

You, too, Max! Good answer!

:wink:

I do however think at some point they can get to BIG....then that is not cool dude.

fake_boobs.jpg
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Side by side comparison needed. Also, as someone else said, strong fishing.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    All you need is a handful up top and a lapful in the trunk :p
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well, I would have to see them to tell ig they are large enough, LMAO

Sorry hun I JUST HAD to!..

you name shouldnt be poedunk it should be pedodunk :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    All you need is a handful up top and a lapful in the trunk :p

Totally agree.... :laugh: :laugh:

Reminds me of a saying my history teacher always said about us writing essays.

"Make it like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the topic, but short enough to keep it interesting."
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I like small boobs too, but unfortunately I've been give reasonably sized D cups!
    One of my main weight loss aims is to get back to a C cup, but unfortunately my waist is losing inches 4 times faster than my boobs so far. Wah!!!! :(
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I like small boobs too, but unfortunately I've been give reasonably sized D cups!
    One of my main weight loss aims is to get back to a C cup, but unfortunately my waist is losing inches 4 times faster than my boobs so far. Wah!!!! :(

Damn you, you pesky lady parts. :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Bah, your boobs are nice (hah! I can say that without sounding like a perve because of the topic)
    I'm with this guy - big boobs are overrated. I like ABCs over DEFs any day. :bigsmile:
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    VERY pesky!!! :grumble:

Damn you, you pesky lady parts. :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The MORE the MERRIER (so long as they're natural) :love: