does anyone else have this problem?

Options
jbug5j
jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
well if this isnt a wake up call i dont know what is. i have now gone through 3 pairs of jeans in a last few months! my inner thighs keep rubbing holes in them :(:( someone PLEASE tell me that they have this issue too?

i have a theory... i pick a pair of jeans and those are the jeans i wear ALWAYS. yes i wash them but i only wear those... until this happens lol

Replies

• rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It happened to me on two of my fave pairs, for the same reason. Sucks, doesn't it?! You find a pair that fits great, and wear them to death.......
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Used to do it all the time. Now, never, even though my thighs still touch.
  • marielovesyou1990
    Options
    my spandex pants and jeans are like that... :(... but its okay pretty soon the pants i buy won't have holes anymore!!! :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    That used to happen to me when I only had two pairs of jeans. Now, that I have been splurging on new clothes.. (some used and some new) I haven't had this problem. I don't know if its an weight thing or only having two pairs of jean thing. I probably have about six pairs and out of that probably have 3 pairs that I wear more often.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my spandex pants and jeans are like that... :(... but its okay pretty soon the pants i buy won't have holes anymore!!! :)

i told myself yesterday that im going to have to either lose 10 lbs before i buy new jeans or wear all my old uncomfy unholy ones out first. lol!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm actually a size small (3 - 5 or 4 - 6), but I have a "large frame". I try on everything to make sure my butt, my thighs, and my calves are comfy.

I apologize in advance if the following offends anyone. These are actually on my facebook:

1. I have Thunder Thighs.
    And that’s a compliment because they are
    strong and toned and muscular.
    And though they are unwelcome in the petite section
    they are cheered on in marathons.
    Ten years from now I’ll bounce a grandchild
    on my thunder thighs
    and then I’ll go out for a run.

2. My butt is big and round like the letter C
    and ten thousand lunges hasn't made it smaller
    and that’s just fine.
    It’s a space heater for my side of the bed.
    It is an embassador to those who walk behind me
    it’s a border collie that herds skinny women away
    from the best deals at clothing sales.
    My BUTT is BIG and thats just fine
    and those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it