Trying to stay on track this time around!!

Options
Hello all, I am a 26 year old mother of 2 boys ages 6 and 3. They are my life. I have a husband for mow anyway. Our relationship is not going to great. My goal is to better my life and start feeling better about myself. My husband is not at all supportive of my goals or anything else in my life. We have been together for 12 years. I weigh 275lbs at 26 years of age. I am in pain most days becasue I am so heavy. I want to be able to play with my children but cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a long way to go. I want to be at least 145 lbs or close to it. I just wonder that because I have been lage all my life if it is even possible. I joined this site for support and encouragement. I joined the YMCA about a monh ago and have trouble going alone. I wish I had a friend I could talk with in my local area. This is my 2nd day on the site and it is really cool. I love the fact that they have name brands and off brands to chart with. I hate countine calories but with this program they make it easy. :smile:

Replies

• SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    HI,

I'm sure you can make it. You seem to be very motivated. My suggestion to you is to break it down in smaller milestones and put some kind of non-food reward attached to each. Doesn't need to be big, bit a little something to celebrate. Remember that every pounds you loose counts and this is that less weight that you have to carry around.

For the gym, what works for me is my iPhone. I need to listen to music and at the same time I don't feel alone. I have always been going alone. How about a personal trainer once in a while to spice things up and give you new ideas ?

I'm sure you can do it !!!!